NPCIL recruitment 2018: Apply for 122 Stipendiary Trainees vacancies
NPCIL recruitment 2018: Apply for 122 Stipendiary Trainees vacancies at npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL recruitment 2018: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a recruitment notification for the posts of 122 Stipendiary Trainees from the Official Website, www.npcil.nic.in. The last date for submission of application is November 14. The shortlisting will be done on the basis of written marks and skill test. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Trainee|
|No. of Posts||122|
|Educational Qualifications||HSC /10+2|
NPCIL recruitment 2018 – Vacancy details:
Total Posts – 122
Stipendiary Trainee Operator: 56
Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer: 66
Stipendiary Trainee Operator:
Written Examination (Preliminary Test + Advance Test)
Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer:
Written Examination (Preliminary Test + Advance Test) and Skill Test.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL recruitment 2018:
Stipendiary Trainee Operator – HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer – SSC (10th) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in Electronics, Electrician, Machinist /Turner, Fitter and Welder. The trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidate should have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 24 Years
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
How to apply for NPCIL recruitment 2018 for Stipendiary Trainees?
- Visit NPCIL official website – https://npcilcareers.co.in/
- Search for Stipendiary Trainee notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NPCIL Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on NPCIL and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 122 Stipendiary Trainee job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if NPCIL asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect