NHAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 70 Young Professional Posts
National Highways Authority of India, NHAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 70 Young Professional Posts
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a recruitment notification to invite applications for 70 posts of Young Professional Finance, on the official website- nhai.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website, nhai.gov.in. The last date to apply for the recruitment drive is December 11, 2018.The period of engagement will be for a period of 2 years, which might be further extended by 1 more year based on NHAI requirement.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, invites applications for engagement of 70 Young Professionals (Finance) on contract basis for deployment in NHAI. Such engagement shall be purely on contact basis. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
The selected applicant can be posted any-where in India at NHAI HQ Delhi or its field offices under jurisdiction of Regional Offices located in following States:-
(1) Andhra Pradesh (2) Telangana (3) Bihar (4) Madhya Pradesh (5) Karnataka (6) Gujarat (7) Haryana & Punjab (8) Himachal Pradesh (9) Jammu & Kashmir (10) Jharkhand (11) Kerala (12) Maharashtra & Goa (13) North East (14) Odisha (15) Rajasthan (16) Tamil Nadu (17) Uttar Pradesh (18) Uttarakhand (19) West Bengal (20) Chattisgarh
NHAI Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||National Highway Authority Of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Karnataka, Punjab Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Telangana, Hyderabad, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Goa, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Cha|
An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, inclusive of all allowances. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2018:
Degree in Commerce/Accounts from a recognized university or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA(Finance) from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 11.12.2018.
Experience in Financial Accounting/Budgeting/Internal /Audit/Contract Management/Fund Management/Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies preferred.
How to apply for National Highway Authority Of India (NHAI) Recruitment for Young Professional Posts?
- Visit NHAI official website – http://www.nhai.org/
- Search for Young Professional notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NHAI Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on NHAI and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 70 Young Professional job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if NHAI asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
NHAI was set up by an act of the parliament, NHAI Act, 1988- “An Act to provide for the constitution of an authority for the development, maintenance and management of national highways and for matter connected therewith or incidental thereto”. It has been entrusted with National Highways Development Project, which along with other minor projects, has vested in it 50329 km of National Highways for development, maintenance and management.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect