NFL Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 42 Accounts Officer & Sr Manager Posts
NFL Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 42 Accounts Officer & Sr Manager Posts
NFL Recruitment 2018: National Fertilizers Limited has released recruitment notification for 42 Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Posts from the official website, www.nationalfertilizers.com. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online through the official website. Starting Date to apply for NFL Recruitment 2018 is 15th November 2018 and Last Date to apply is 14th December 2018. NFL is looking for qualified, dynamic and result oriented experienced F&A professionals with initiative for manning the following positions on regular basis for its various Offices / Units / Joint Ventures.
NFL Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organization Name: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Name of the Posts: Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Posts
No of Vacancies: 42
Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.nationalfertilizers.com
NFL Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Advertisement Date: 15th November 2018
Starting date to Apply: 15th November 2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 14th December 2018
Last Date to submit Hard Copy of application form: 21st December 2018
Closing Date to submit Hard Copy of application form for Far Flung Area: 28th December 2018
NFL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Category Wise Vacancies|
|Total – 42 Vacancies|
Accounts Officer: Rs.16400 – 40500 (Rs.4.61 Lakh per annum)
Senior Manager: Rs.32900 – 58000 (Rs.10.64 Lakh per annum)
Accounts Officer: Rs.700/-
Senior Manager: Rs.1000/-
No Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Recruitment 2018 for Accounts Officer & Sr Manager Posts:
Chartered Accountant from ICAI
Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI
Two years full time / regular MBA with major specialization in Finance / Financial Management with minimum 60% marks.
Accounts Officer: Maximum Age: 30 Years
Senior Manager: Maximum Age: 48 Years
How to apply for NFL Recruitment 2018 for Accounts Officer & Sr Manager Posts?
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
2. Candidates should apply online through NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link for submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours (10:00 AM) on 15.11.2018 under the head “Careers -> Recruitment in NFL -> Recruitment of Experienced F&A Professionals – 2018 -> Apply Online” and submission of application will be allowed on the website upto 1730 hours (5:30 PM) on 14.12.2018, unless changed as per the decision of NFL.
3. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
4. Candidates are required to provide their details in online application form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including positions held, name of employers with address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company)/ salary drawn, demand draft for application fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration
5. The candidates should ensure that the details entered in online application are correct. On submission of duly filled-in application online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number and send print out of the same, duly signed, along with self-attested photocopies of the documents / certificates, as detailed at Sl. No. G.6 below so as to reach NFL by 21.12.2018 / 28.12.2018 (Refer Clause G.7 below) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
6. Self-attested photocopy of following documents is required to be enclosed along with online application form:
7. The copy of online submitted application form, duly signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6 above, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2018” at the following address:
“Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”
8. The last date of receipt of complete applications is 21.12.2018, unless extended and notified on NFL’s website. However, closing date for receipt of applications of candidates presently residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 28.12.2018. Candidates applying from far-flung area should superscribe on envelope “FAR-FLUNG AREA”. In case of false declaration of “Far Flung Area‟ on envelope vis-a-vis correspondence address mentioned in online application form enclosed therein, the same shall be summarily “Rejected”.
9. Hard copy of online application form which would be incomplete OR not in prescribed proforma OR not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents OR not fulfilling the eligibility criteria OR received at any other address of NFL other than that as mentioned in the foregoing in Clause No. G.7 OR received after due date shall be summarily “Rejected‟.
10. It may be noted that those online applications shall be summarily rejected whose hardcopy along with self-attested copies of relevant documents in support of their claims made in online application is not received by the due date i.e. 21.12.2018 (or 28.12.2018 if applicable) and no queries shall be entertained in this regard
11. Candidates should note that scrutiny and shortlisting of applications would be done on the basis of documents enclosed with the prescribed application form. The list of required documents at Clause No. G.6 is indicative and not exhaustive. No interim correspondence by the candidates regarding availability/non – availability of documents would be entertained. Accordingly, candidates are advised to enclose & send self-attested copies of all the relevant documents along with the duly signed print-out of online application form in support of their candidature.
The NFL, a company registered in the “A” and “Mini Ratna” (Class I) companies, headquartered in New Delhi, was formed on August 23, 1974. Its head office is located in NOIDA (U.P.). It has an authorized capital of Rs. 1000 million rupees and a paid capital of Rs. 490.58 crore, including 74.71% of the government of India and 25.29% held by financial institutions and others. The vision of the company is “to be a leading Indian fertilizer company and beyond with a commitment to all interested parties” and a mission of other products and services; continually striving to maintain the highest standards of quality, safety, ethics, professionalism and energy saving, in order to preserve the ecology and optimize performance for the stakeholders. The NFL has five factories based on ammonia-urea gas, namely.
Nangal and Bathinda factories in Punjab, Panipat factory in Haryana and two factories in Vijaipur in Guna district, Madhya Pradesh. The Panipat, Bathinda and Nangal mills were refurbished to convert the raw material from fuel oil to natural gas, an environmentally friendly fuel in 2012-13 / 2013-14. The company’s Vijaipur plants were also renovated to save energy and improve capacity in 2012-13, bringing its total annual capacity from 20.66 TML to 17.29 TML, an increase of 20% . Currently, the company has a total annual installed capacity of 35.68 TML (revalued capacity of 32.31 TML) and is the second largest producer of urea in the country with a share of about 16% of total urea production. country. The company has a biofertilizer plant in Vijaipur with a capacity of 600 tonnes of solid and liquid biofertilizers to produce three strains of biofertilizers. PSB, Rhizobium and Azotobacter are produced.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect