JKSSB Nurse Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 550 Junior Staff Nurse posts
JKSSB Nurse Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 550 Junior Staff Nurse posts
The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has invited applications for the post of 550 Junior Staff Nurse on its official website, jkssb.nic.in. The candidates who wish to apply for the Junior Staff Nurse posts can visit the official site of JKSSB at jkssb.nic.in to submit their application form. Candidates can apply for the post from 06/03/2019 to 28/03/2019.
JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
Government Medical College, Anantnag – 105 Posts
Government Medical College, Baramulla – 107 Posts
Government Medical College, Doda – 113 Posts
Government Medical College, Rajouri – 108 Posts
Government Medical College, Kathua – 117 Posts
Application fees of Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only) by Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect. (It may be noted that there will be nominal additional transaction charges in case of online payment gateway and Challan options. In case of CSC Connect option, additional charges for filling form, print outs etc., will also be taken by concerned CSC Operator).
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019:
10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma/B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
Age Limit: as on 01.01.2019
(i) Not below 18 years; and
(ii) Not above:-
(a) 40 years in case of Open Merit.
(b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC (Other Social Caste) candidates.
(c) 42 years in case of Physically handicapped candidates.
(d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
How to apply for JKSSB Junior Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019?
i. Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal www.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
ii. The candidates who have already generated their profile can login directly.
iii. Candidates who have not created the profile are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register here” link (if not already created).
iv. Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
v. After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link. This is one time process which candidate needs to fill and it will be useful to candidate for all subsequent advertisements of JKSSB. Candidate can update this information from time to time, except for certain mandatory fields (Salutation, full name (1.3), full name (1.4), and full name of Father/Husband, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Id and Permanent Address).
vi. Registered candidates are requested to update their profile before filling up of application forms.
vii. Candidate should carefully fill in all the information asked in Profile and SAVE it.
viii. The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
ix. After login with credentials, candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link.
x. Click Here to apply link is available next to active advertisements after login.
xi. Candidate need to click on Click Here to apply link to apply for the advertisement.
xii. On clicking on Click Here to apply link, system checks candidate’s eligibility with respect to eligibility criteria required for the advertisement. If candidate does not fulfill eligibility, appropriate message of ineligibility will be displayed by system.
xiii. Only the Application of candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions as per the profile submitted by the candidates will be accepted by system.
xiv. Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application forms and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
xv. Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
xvi. Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
xvii. Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid by following means:
1. Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under Online Option) 2.CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC) 3. Challan at designated J&K Bank branches
xviii. Candidates are required to follow below mentioned procedure to pay the fees:-
- After login, My Account link is visible at the left side of page. Click on My Account link.
- Candidate will be able to see applications submitted by him/her to various advertisements with fees payment status. Applications for which fees payment status is ‘Unpaid’, ‘Pay Now’ link will be available there. It must be noted and understood that only those applications for which fee status is PAID are considered successfully submitted applications. If candidate has filled the form and not paid the fee till last date or not generated Challan on last date (and deposited fee on next working day after last date), his/her application form will not be considered as successfully submitted form.
- Three options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link.
1. Online Payment 2.Pay at CSC Connect (for CSC operators). While using this option, additional service charges over and above the prescribed fees shall be charges by CSC operator for end to end application submission process. 3. Pay by Challan at J&K Bank
- Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card in Online Payment. Pay at CSC Connect option is for CSC operators. CSC operator can pay fees using his prepaid wallet for online applications submitted by him/her on behalf of candidates at CSC .While using this option; additional service charges over and above the prescribed fees shall also be charges by CSC operator for end to end application submission process. Fee needs to be paid before last date of online application submission. If Challan at J&K bank Option is taken, then the applicant is required to go to any designated branch of the Bank as per annexure ‘B’ one day after the generation of the Challan. Those who generate Challan on the last date will be permitted to deposit the fee a day after the last date.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after cut-off date mentioned in advertisement notification, except in case of Challan option exercised/generated on 28-03-2019 (last date), where fee has been deposited a day after the last date.
xix. Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification purpose.
xx. Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
xxi. The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from My Account link available in software. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on View Button. Similarly receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Receipt button available.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect