IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 466 Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 466 Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates for engagement as Apprentices in its Refineries under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended) in the Trades I Disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post from the official website, www.iocrefrecruit.in. The online application for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019 starts from 16 February 2019 and ends on 8 March 2019.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|101||Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||89|
|102||Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||43|
|103||Trade Apprentice (Boiler)||30|
|104||Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||65|
|105||Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||18|
|106||Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||73|
|107||Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||47|
|108||Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant)||75|
|109||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||26|
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-02-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-03-2019
Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Online Application with Supporting Documents: 22-03-2019
Date for Written Test: 24-03-2019
Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 29-03-2019
Tentative Dates of Interview: 01-04-2019 to 05-04-2019
Eligibility Criteria for Trade & Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Matric with 2 year ITI (Relevant Disciplines)
Trade Apprentice (Boiler) – 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
Technician Apprentice (Chemical) – 3 years Diploma (Chemical Engg./ Refinery & Petro- Chemical Engg.)
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) – 3 years Diploma (Mechanical Engg.)
Technician Apprentice (Electrical) – 3 years Diploma (Electrical Engg.)
Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma (Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics)
Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant) – 3 years B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com
Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – 3 years B.Com
1. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/ Higher Secondary is the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
2. Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 28.02.2019.
3. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL), for the posts reserved for them.
4. Relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) belonging to Unreserved Category, 13 years for PwBD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PwBD belonging to SC/ST.
5. A PwBD candidate availing of only age relaxation (no relaxation in eligibility qualification marks/in written test qualifying marks/ in Interview qualifying marks)) shall be considered against unreserved vacancy in order of merit in the select list before being considered against a reserved post.
How to apply for IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019?
1. Indian Oil has Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
2. A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
3. Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 16/02/2019 and close at 17.00 hours on 08/03/2019.
4. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’> go to Latest Job Openings> go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division> select the link of the Refinery Unit, where they want to apply for Apprenticeship Training. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website application I email I mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
5. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
6. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the concerned authority at the Refinery applied for, as mentioned in the table below, along with photographs and all supporting documents (as per check list annexed to application form) under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach latest by 22.03.2019.
7. The candidates shall ensure that the printout of the online applications are sent to the concerned authority at the Refinery Unit applied for. Application of candidate submitting online application for one Refinery Unit and sending the printout of the online application to another Refinery Unit/location shall be summarily rejected.
8. Candidates, if they desire, may submit the print out of on-line applications along with documents at the venue of written test.
9. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Refinery applied for, Name of Trade/ Discipline Applied for and Trade/ Discipline Code on the top of the envelope.
|Guwahati Refinery||The Advertiser, Guwahati GPO, Post Box No-21, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001, Assam|
|Barauni Refinery||Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai – 851 114 (Bihar)|
|Gujarat Refinery||General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara -391 320 (Gujarat)|
|Haldia Refinery||The Advertiser – IOCL, Haldia Refinery, Post Box No : 01 , Post Office : Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist : Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin : 721606|
|Mathura Refinery||General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura-281 005 (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Panipat Refinery||Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat-132140 (Haryana)|
|Digboi Refinery||General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Assam Oil Division, P.O. Digboi -768 171 (Assam)|
|Bongaigaon Refinery||Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Dhaligaon, Dist. Chirang, Assam – 783 385|
|Paradip Refinery||The Advertiser, General Post Office (GPO), Post Box. No. 145, Bhubaneswar – 751 001.|
10. A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate and produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
11. In the event of incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or failure to produce the printout with attachments prescribed at the time of personal interview, candidature shall be treated as “Rejected”.
12. All Original certificates are compulsorily required to be brought at the time of Personal Interview for verification.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect