IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 1599 Vacancies
IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 1599 Vacancies
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) for the financial year 2019-2020 on its official website, ibps.in. The recruitment process is being held to fill scale 1 posts of IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of IBPS. The candidates who are eligible and aspire to join any of the Participating Organisations listed under IBPS for 2019 are required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VIII).
The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2019-20 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
Important Dates (Tentative):
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018
Download of call letters for Online examination (Preliminary) – December 2018
Online Examination (Preliminary) – 29.12.2018 and 30.12.2018
Result of Online exam (Preliminary) – January 2019
Download of Call letter for Online exam (Main) – January 2019
Online Examination (Main) – 27.01.2019
Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination – February 2019
Download of call letters for interview – February 2019
Conduct of interview – February 2019
Provisional Allotment – April 2019
IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy details:
Total posts – 1599
- Marketing Officer – 302 vacancies
- HR/ Personnel Officer – 81 vacancies
- Law Officer – 75 vacancies
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 69 vacancies
- Agricultural Field Officer – 853 vacancies
- IT Officer – 219 vacancies
General/OBC candidates: Rs 600
SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 100
List of Nodal Organisations Participating in IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Central Bank of India|
|Canara Bank||Corporation Bank|
|Dena Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Punjab National Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||UCO Bank|
|Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Vijaya Bank||Indian Bank|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit (As on 01.11.2018):
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1988 and not later than 01.11.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification (As on 26.11.2018):
|IT Officer – Scale I||a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & InstrumentationOR
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|Agricultural Field Officer – Scale I||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari – Scale I||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.|
|Law Officer – Scale I||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/Personnel Officer – Scale I||Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.|
|Marketing Officer – Scale I||Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.|
How to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019?
(1) Visit the IBPS’s website, www.ibps.in
(2) On the Home Page, click on the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(3) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(4) Candidates are required to upload their
– Left Thumb Impression
– A hand written declaration
(5) Fill the online application form carefully
(6) Before submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(7) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(8) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
(9) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(10) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(11) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(12) Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect