IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 12075 Clerk Vacancies
IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 12075 Clerk Vacancies
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification for 12075 vacancies for the post of clerk under IBPS CRP Clerks IX recruitment. IBPS will be hiring over 12000 personnel for the posts of clerk in various banks including Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda , Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra. The online application process will begin on September 17, 2019. The last date to apply is October 9, 2019.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -IX). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2020-21 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP Clerks-IX will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2021 with or without giving any notice.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs
|Job Location||All Over India|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2019/ January 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||19.01.2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM Candidates – Rs.100/-
For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM Candidates – Rs.600/-
For All Others – Rs.600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy details:
|Jammu & Kashmir||8||3||9||2||41||63|
|Daman & Diu||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|Dada & Nagar Haveli||0||0||0||0||4||4|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply online only from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
– Left Thumb Impression
– A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect