AIIMS Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 2000 Nursing Officer Posts
AIIMS Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II) Group ‘B’ Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 2000 Posts at AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Raipur.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 2000 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer has begun on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) – aiimsexams.org. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi on behalf of AIIMS Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna and Raipur invites Online Registration for the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’ on Direct Recruitment Basis in the Level 07 in the Pay Matrix
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
AIIMS Bhopal – 600 Posts
AIIMS Jodhpur – 600 Posts
AIIMS Patna – 500 Posts
AIIMS Raipur – 300 Posts
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification Release Date – 27.09.2018
Application Starting Date – 08.10.2018
Closing date – 29.10.2018
Last Date to pay application fees – 29.10.2018
Exam Date – 07.12.2018
Result Date – 18.12.2018
General/OBC – Rs.1500
SC/ST – Rs.1200
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – NIL
The selected candidates will be placed in Level 7 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2) and will be eligible to receive a monthly salary of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018:
1. i) B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized
Institute / Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council;
(iii) Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
21- 30 years (Not Exceeding 30 years)
i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of closing of Registration Form i.e. 29.10.2018.
ii) Age relaxation will not be provided to SC/ST/OBC category candidates who are considered for Unreserved post on merit.
iii) The relaxation in Upper Age limit in favor of contractual employees is for the period of his or her continuous service in respective AIIMS in equivalent post or upto 5 years whichever is less, as a one- time dispensation. However, the candidates who will avail the age relaxation under the category of ‘Contractual Employee’ of respective AIIMS, will only be eligible for the respective AIIMS where they have served as a Contractual Employee.
How to apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018?
- Visit AIIMS official website – https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- Search for Staff Nurse notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to AIIMS Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on AIIMS and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 2000 Staff Nurse job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if AIIMS asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions.
The degrees awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect