Reimbursement of travel fare for family


* If a government employee on transfer join his duty at a new place alone and bring his family to the new place of posting after one month of joining to a new place on transfer. Can he be eligible for reimbursement of travel fare for family and self.

* Or what is the time period within which he can move his family to new place of posting and entitled for reimbursement.

* What is the time period for submitting his TA bill in such case.

, Rajender Kumar 8 months 657 Answers 3459 views 0

Leave an answer