HBA Loan


i am posted as central excise inspector. basic pay is 47300. i want 40 lakhs estimated loan for Home. i want home loan partly from department and remaining from bank. according to my basic i am allowed 16 lakh around from department. My question is that it is legally allowed to me partly loan 16 lakh from my department and remaining 24 lakh from bank. plz reply

in progress 0
pankaj 16 hours 1 Answer 5 views 0

About pankaj

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Surely it is allowed by central government legally, actually 34 times of your basic pay of 16,08,200/-allowed or cost of house/flat. From your office will have the original documents. Regarding bank loan sanctioned letter to be submitted to your office. Bank will also asking your pay details for repaying cabacity.

Leave an answer