Clarification on CEA


As per the latest OM, only a certificate from the school of the child is sufficient for claiming the children education allowance. So is it like if I submit a certificate where it is mentioned that my child had studied the in that school for the previous year, then will I get the full permissible amount?. In the certificate, amount spent by the employee won’t be mentioned. Hence how the reimbursement will be done.

in progress 0
, Suman Bhadra 2 years 11 Answers 539 views 0

Answers ( 11 )

  1. As per the eligible of class of the child they will be reimbursed to you. For the safer side you enclose the receipts with your covering letter to your Head of the Officer.

Leave an answer