UPTET Answer Key 2017 Released
UPTET Answer Key 2017 / Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Paper Solution
The answer keys for UP Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) expected to be released today, on October 17, by the Uttar Pradesh Exam Regulatory Authority. All those candidates who had appeared for the same are required to download the keys from the official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The exam was conducted on October 15 across 75 districts in the state.
(Note : Answer key / paper solution available here are tentative . Final answer key released in the official website is the final one.)
|North Answer (ANSWER KEY) Primary Level (PRI) UPTET 2017|
|North Answer (ANSWER KEY) High Primary Level (UPRI) UPTET 2017|
Tentative UPTET Answer key 2017
The test was held at 1,634 centres, 570 for primary level and 1,064 for the upper primary level.
How to Download UP TET 2017 Answer Key ?
UP TET Answer Key will be released online on the official website. Candidates can compare their answers with the official answer key and estimate their scores. UPBEB first releases the provisional answer key in PDF format. It is expected to release in 17th Oct 2017 on the official website. This help candidates to get a tentative number of correct answers and an idea about the marks they will secure in the exam. In case of any objections, you may choose to challenge your UPTET Answer Key by filling the objection form.
- Visit the official UPTET website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Click on the link “UPTET 2017 Answer Key.
- Choose Paper 1 or 2 .
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Roll no. or Registration no.
- Answer key will be displayed.
- Check your answers & download it.
- Take a print out of the same.
As reported by Times Now, a total of 9,76,760 candidates had applied for the examination.
UP TET conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is one of the most competitive exams in the country. Large number of candidates appear in the exam. The exam was held on 15th October 2017 in Two shifts.
- Total Applicants fOR UP TET 2017 – 9,76,760
- Number of Candidates Appeared– 6,95,417 which is about 92%
- UP TET Answer Key Date: 19th October 2017
- UP TET Result : January /February 2018
UP TET Final Answer Key 2017
After going through the objections raised, the authorities will release the final answer keys in January 2018. The final result of UPTET will be declared on the basis of this answer key. The decision of UPBEB for the challenges submitted by the candidates will be final and no further requests in this regard will be entertained.
How the Marks will be Calculated in UPTET 2017
- All questions are multiple-choice in nature consisting of 4 answer choices for each question.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark is given.
- There is no negative marking in UP TET 2017.
- In case the candidate has marked more than one answer, it is treated as a wrong answer.
- If a question is unattempted, zero marks will be awarded for that question.
How to Challenge UP TET 2017 Answer Key?
UPBEB will publish the provisional answer key for UPTET in December 2017. Candidates can challenge the answer key, if any discrepancy is found.
In case a candidate wants to raise objection for any question, they can send their query. The exam authority will release the pattern, application form, fees and date soon.
Check below the steps to challenge the answer key:
- Send an email to [email protected] It comprises of the following-
- Serial Number of Question Paper/Booklet
- Level of UPTET (Primary or Upper Primary)
- Question Booklet Series
- Question Number
- Answer (As per official answer key)
- Right Answer (By the candidate)
- Proof of the answer by candidate
2. Pay the requisite fee
Shiksha mitras to appear for TET:
This year, shiksha mitras (ad hoc teachers) who had been demanding permanent jobs also appeared for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). Also, they will be given an additional 2.5 marks for each year of their experience — with 25 marks being the maximum one could get — when they sit for assistant teachers’ recruitment examinations, after qualifying TET, as reported by Indian Express.
Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from classes 1 to 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for classes 1 to 5 while Paper 2 is for those opting for classes 6 to 8. It is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India.
For any query, the candidates can visit the official website.