Supreme Court Personal Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Released
Supreme Court Personal Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Released; Check at sci.gov.in
The recruitment section of the Supreme Court of India has released answer key of written exam conducted for the posts of Personal Assistant (PA) and Senior Personal Assistant (SPA) on its official website, sci.gov.in. The candidates who have appeared for the SC Personal Assistant exam can check the answer keys from the official website, sci.gov.in. SC Personal Assistant Written Exam was conducted on December 1, 2019.
How to check Supreme Court Personal Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019?
1) Visit the official website of Supreme Court, sci.gov.in
2) Click on the link for main website
3) Click on the link for recruitment
4) Click on the link “Answer Key for written test held for the posts of Personal Assistant and Senior Personal Assistant on 1.12.2019”
5) A pdf file will open and click on the link provided on the pdf
5) Enter your roll number, post name, Question Booklet Series & Date of Birth and click on submit button
6) Answer key will be displayed on the screen
7) Check and raise objections, if any
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The answer keys will be available on the portal from 10.12.2019 to 13.12.2019 (up to 5:00 PM) for candidates to view and submit their objections, if any, regarding any of the questions. Thereafter no objections will be entertained from the candidates.
- Candidate should fill in his/her roll no., date of birth and question booklet series in order to view the corresponding answer key.
- Candidate should submit valid and specific inputs for re–examination of answer key, in the space provided in the portal.
- Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) per question will be charged for each objection submitted by the candidate.
- If candidate’s objection regarding any particular question is found valid by the subject experts, then the key will be revised accordingly and the fee collected from the candidate will be refunded for that particular question will be refunded.
- Fee refund for objections found correct will only be credited by RTGS to the candidate’s bank account as per details filled by him/her on the portal.
- For objection(s) found incorrect by the subject experts the fee will not be refunded.
- No objection will be entertained from candidates through any other mode such as email, postal letter, etc.
- Written test result will be declared after modifications, if any, are incorporated in the answer keys wherever required
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect