SSC MTS Answer Key 2017 Released – Exam date 16th September to 3rd October 2017
SSC MTS Answer Key 2017 Released – Exam date 16th September to 3rd October 2017 – Check Answers now
SSC MTS Answer Key 2017 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Re-examination, 2016 tentative answer keys on the official website of the commission. The SSC MTS answer key 2017 can be accessed from the official website, ssc.nic.in. The Computer Based Examination in respect of the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) was held from September 16, 2017 to October 31, 2017 at different centres all over the country. SSC had in May this year cancelled the OMR based examination conducted for the recruitment of MTS (Non-Technical), 2016 along with the then scheduled ones and has re-scheduled dates to September-October year.
The candidates’ response sheet along with the tentative answer keys of SSC MTS 2017 are now available on a link given on the official website.
The candidates may raise their objections or representations in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, and can be submitted on line from November 20, 2017 (7.00 PM) to November 26, 2017 (5.00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged.
Representations received after 5.00 PM on November 26, 2017 will not be entertained under any circumstances, said an SSC notification regarding SSC MTS Answer key.
Steps to check the MTS paper 1 exam answer key:
- Visit SSC’s the official website
- Click on link for ‘Answer key’ in the top navigation bar of the home page”
- Click on link for ‘Link for candidates’ response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation’
- Click on click here to go to the login page
- Login using their same User ID and Password which were used during the examination
- Choose the exam date and submit
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout and save it on your computer
You can also raise objections using the same module
The commission had in May cancelled the MTS examination, 2016 in the OMR based mode.
According to reports, more than 6 million candidates have applied for 8,300 Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) posts in the country advertised by the SSC. The examination is held to select junior staff in central government departments.