SSC JE 2018 Paper – I Answer key Released
SSC JE 2018 Paper – I Answer key Released; Check and raise objections
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative answer key for junior engineers (civil, mechanical, electrical and quantity surveying and contract) recruitment examination 2019 on its official website ssc.nic.in. Candidates can check the answer key from the official website, ssc.nic.in. The SSC JE Paper 1 exam was held from September 23 to September 27, 2019 in computer-based mode at various centres across the country.
Representation in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, may be submitted online from 14.10.2019 (12:00 AN) to 17.10.2019 (12:00 AN) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 12:00 AN on 17.10.2019 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
How to check SSC JE 2018 Paper – I Answer key?
- Visit SSC’s the official website, ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, Click on link “Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination – 2018, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys”
- Click on link for candidates response sheet, tentative answer key and submission of representation
- Click on “click here to go to the login page”
- Enter your User id & Password and click on login button
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Check the answers and raise objections, if any
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect