NTA UGC NET December 2019 Answer Key Released
NTA UGC NET December 2019 Answer Key Released; Check at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional answer key, question paper and responses of candidates for the UGC NET December 2019 exam. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check the answer keys from the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The UGC NET December, 2019 was conducted throughout the country from 02.12.2019 to 06.12.2019 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 7,93,813 candidates appeared. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has now uploaded the Question Papers and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The link is available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their respective question papers and the responses attempted. Candidates may “login and click link for display of their question papers and responses attempted”. This facility will remain available till 13.12.2019(11:50 pm) only. Candidates are advised to save their respective question papers and responses attempted for future reference.
The National Testing agency has also uploaded the provisional Answer keys for candidates to challenge on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Keys may be referred for the purpose. This facility is also available till 13.12.2019 (upto 11.50 pm). Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees) only for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Procedure for Challenge of Provisional Answer Keys of UGC NET December, 2019:
1. Please go to NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
2. Click “View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth or Password and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. Click “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key”.
5. You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
6. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
8. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
9. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
10. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
11. Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
12. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
13. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be refunded in the same account.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect