DMRC Answer Key 2017 Released – (Exam date : 14 to 28 Feb)
DMRC Answer Key 2017 Released (Exam date : 14 Feb 2017 to 28 Feb 2017 ) – Check answers here
DMRC Answer key 2017 are released by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on the official website of the DMRC www.delhimetrorail.com. Answer key of DMRC Recruitment 2016 -2017 can be used for the purpose of knowing correct answers. Candidates who appeared in the written exam for Maintainer, CRA, and Other Posts can check their answer key on the official website.
On the basis of Answer key, Result of written test is prepared for recruitment of Maintainer, CRA, and Other Posts. Candidates can get all the information related to DMRC Answer key 2017 various posts here.
|Post Code & Name||Written Exam||Answer Key|
|E01 – Asstt. Manager/Electrical
E02 – Asstt. Manager/S&T
E03 – Asstt. Manager/Civil
|27 Nov 2016||03 Dec 2016|
|NE01 – Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)||04 Dec 2016||05 Dec 2016|
|Executive and Non-Executive||14 Feb 2017 to 28 Feb 2017||09 Mar 2017|
DMRC Answer Key 2017
DMRC releases the Answer key 2017 of written exam for various posts online. Candidates can also check their DMRC Answer key 2017 for various posts from the direct linkprovided below.
DMRC has released Question Booklet & Answer Key for (1) Recruitment exam held on 27 Nov 2016 for Assistant Manager, (2) Recruitment exam held on 04 Dec 2016 for Station Controller / Train Operator, (3) Exam held from 14 to 28 Feb 2017 for Executive and Non Executive Posts
Get Here DMRC Answer Key
Click Here to view the Question Booklet & Answer key of DMRC Recruitment 2016 for all candidates who appeared in Computer Based Test / Exam held from 14th to 28th February 2017. – New!
Click Here to view the Question Booklet & Answer key of DMRC Recruitment 2016 for Executive and Non Executive for the Post of Station Controller / Train Operator (NE 01).
Click Here to view the Question Booklet & Answer key of DMRC Recruitment 2016 for Executive and Non Executive for the Post of Asstt. Manager (Electrical – E01, S&T – E02, Civil – E03)
DMRC Answer Key 2017 details :
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)|
|Name of the Post||Executive and Non-Executive|
|Date of the Exam||14th to 28th February 2017|
|Status||Declared on 9th March 2017|
1. Only those candidates who have appeared in the Computer Based Test are eligible to file objections.
2. Please read the instructions carefully after login before you start creating your objections.
3. To view your paper, go to tab “Question Paper”.
4. Click On + Button in the tab “Objections” to raise your objections.
5. Before stating your objection, go through the question and answers carefully.
6. Objections must be entered only in English language.
7. Ambiguous Objections may not be considered for evaluation. The objections filed should be clear, understandable, relevant and reasoned.
8 Submission of Objections
8.1 Before submission of Objection it is mandatory for candidate to Upload supporting document.
8.2 Supporting document of maximum size of 400KB should be in PDF/ JPG/ JPEG format.
8.3 Maximum 03 supporting documents can be uploaded for each Question.
9. Objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives.
10. Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
11. In the question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark (√) next to the option.
12. The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
13. The status of the question – whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned the right of the question.
14. The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
15. In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
16. Important: Objection is to be submitted ONLY through this ONLINE objection link which will be open till 14th March 2017. Objection/complaint received through any other mode of communication/channel will not be entertained under any circumstances. If candidate do not submit their objections within stipulated period, such candidates will not have any right for any future legal claim in any court of law for re-evaluation at later stage of selection process.
Best wishes : gconnect.in