AMUEEE Answer Key 2017
AMUEEE Answer Key 2017 / Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 answer key released – Check answers here
AMUEEE Answer Key 2017 – Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 has been held on 30th April 2017. The official Answer Key of AMUEEE 2017 has been released by the exam conducting authority – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). AMUEEE 2017 Answer Key will display the correct answers to all the questions asked in AMUEEE 2017 entrance test. AMUEEE answer key 2017 will help the candidates in analyzing their probable scores by cross checking the correct answers from the answer key. Last year, after the exam, AMU had published the answer key of AMUEEE 2017 for candidates in A, B, C and D series. Interested candidates must go through the page below to know all details related to AMUEEE 2017 Answer Key.
Important points pertaining to AMUEEE 2017 Answer Key:
1. AMUEEE Answer Key 2017 has been made available by Aligarh Muslim University for candidates to download after the commencement of the AMUEEE 2017 exam.
2. Before the announcement of AMUEEE 2017 result, candidates will be able to compare and calculate their approximate scores by using AMUEEE 2017 answer key.
3 AMU will provide AMUEEE Answer key 2017 as per different sets of question paper.
4. Click here to check last year’s answer key of AMUEEE.
To download AMUEEE Answer Key 2017 – Click here
AMUEEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
- There are 150 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in AMUEEE 2017.
- Questions asked in AMUEEE 2017 exam are objective type.
- There is negative marking in AMUEEE 2017 exam. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark, while for every incorrect answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- The time duration for AMUEEE 2017 will be three hours.
- For every question, out the 4 or 6, etc options available, only 1 option will be correct.
Note: Answers to the respective questions should only be marked on the OMR answer sheet, and not on the question booklet.
AMUEEE 2017 Cutoff:
AMU determines the minimum scores obtained by the candidates to be considered for admission to various B. Tech courses at the university. AMUEEE 2017 cutoff involves various important aspects. AMUEEE cutoff 2017 is determined by various factors like candidates’ performance level, seat capacity of the respective courses, total number of test takers, and difficulty level of the paper and reservation policy. If a candidate fails to secure the minimum marks required for admission, then he/she will not be considered eligible for admissions to B. Tech courses at the university. The university prepares merit list for the examinees on the basis of AMUEEE 2017 cutoff. Seats will be allocated to candidates as per their ranks in AMUEEE 2017 merit list.