West Bengal Police Excise Constable Admit Card 2019 Released
West Bengal Police Excise Constable Admit Card 2019 Released; Download at wbpolice.gov.in
West Bengal Police recruitment board (WBPRB) has released the admit card of the written exam for the post of Excise Constable (including Lady Excise Constables) on its official website, wbpolice.gov.in. Candidates who have registered for the examination can download their admit card online at wbpolice.gov.in. The date of Preliminary Written Test for recruitment to the post of Excise Constable (including Lady Excise Constables) in the subordinate Excise service under Finance Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2019 has been scheduled on 24.11.2019 (Sunday) from 12:00 Noon to 1 PM. The e-Admit Cards will be available on the website of West Bengal Police (www.wbpolice.gov.in) and website of Directorate of Excise (www.excise.wb.gov.in) from 11.11.2019 on keying of Application Sl. No. & Date of Birth.
No paper Admit Card for Preliminary Written Test will be issued or sent by post to the candidates who have applied online nor will it be made available from the office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The candidates are strongly advised against wearing sports shoes, sneakers, high heeled footwear or any other kind of shoes for they will be refused entry into the venue of the test. They shall wear flat footwear such as plain leather or polyurethane footwear or slippers without any metal embellishments or accessories. The candidates are also advised to follow the instructions given on their Admit Card and visit the websites on a regular basis.
How to download West Bengal Police Excise Constable Admit Card 2019?
1. Visit the official website, wbpolice.gov.in
2. On the home page under ‘What’s current’ section, click on the link, “Recruitment to the post of excise constable in the subordinate excise services under Finance department
3. Click on the get details link of Recruitment to the Post of Excise Constable(including Lady Excise Constable) in the Subordinate Excise Service under Finance Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2019
4. Click on the link available to download the e-Admit cards.
5. A new page will open
6. Enter Application Number & Date of Birth
7. Your e-admit card will appear on the display screen
8. Download the admit card and take its print out for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect