UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019 Released
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019 for Inspector, Assistant, Supervisor & Clerk Admit card released; Download at upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019 on its official website, upsssc.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for 284 posts like Mandi Inspector, Junior Assistant, Market Supervisor Grade II & Account Clerk (Advertisement No. 05-Exam/2018) can download their admit card from the official website of the Commission, upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Competitive Exam 2018 will be conducted on 30 May 2019 in two shifts of 10 AM to 12 PM and 3 PM to 5 PM. The exam will be conducted at 15 districts namely – Agra, Aligarh, Ayodhya, Bareli, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur City, Lucknow, Mathura, Muradabad, Mujafarnagar, Prayagraj, Saharanpur and Varanasi.
How to download UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website, upsssc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Click on the link “Download Admit Card of Mandi Parishad Exam 2019”
- A New Window will open
- Enter your registration number, Date of birth, Gender & Verification code and click on download admit card button
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect