UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims Exam 2020 Admit Card Released
UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims Exam 2020 Admit Card Released; Download at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for the Combined Geo-Scientist preliminary examination 2020 on its official website, upsc.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card from the official website, upsc.gov.in. The admit card will be available to download till January 19, 2020. The UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims examination 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on January 19, 2020 in two shifts, one from 9:30 to 11:30 am and another one in the afternoon shifts from 2 to 4 pm. The candidates for the morning shifts have to report at the centres at 8 am, and for the afternoon shifts, the candidates have to report at 12:30 pm.
Candidates who will qualify the preliminary written exam will have to appear for the main exam. The main examination will be conducted on June 27 and 28, 2020. UPSC Geo-Scientist 2020 examination will fill upto 102 posts of Geologists, Geophysicists, Chemists, and Junior Hydro-geologists.
How to download UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims Exam 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage under what’s new section, click on the link “e – Admit Card: Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2020”
- Click on the “click here” link
- Enter Registration number/Roll number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code
- Click on Submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect