UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released
UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released; Download at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 on its official website, upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 can download their admit card from the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in. UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 has scheduled to conduct on January 5, 2020.
Candidates need to carry two identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with proof of identity such as Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc. and the printout of downloaded e-Admit Card at the Venue of the Examination.
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org (For Technical Problem) , email@example.com (For Applicant Data Problem)
How to download UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage under whats new section, click on the link “e – Admit Card: Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020”
- A new page will open
- Enter your Registration number/roll number, Date of birth and Captcha Code
- Click on submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its printout for future use
Important Instructions to the candidates:
1. Examine the e-Admit Card carefully and immediately bring discrepancies, if any, to the attention of Union Public Service Commission.
2. In your complete correspondence with the Union Public Service Commission, mention your name, Roll Number, Registration ID and the name and year of the examination.
3. To enter the examination venue, bring this e-Admit Card (printout) along with photo identity card (original), whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session. Keep the e-Admit card safe till the declaration of the final result, as it is necessary to present it before the Services Selection Board.
4. You are responsible for the security of the e-Admit Card and if any other person uses this e-Admit Card, then it is your responsibility to prove that you have not used any counterparty.
5. Candidates should note that in case of any omission / mistake / discrepancy in the OMR answer sheet, especially in respect of the serial number and series code of the test book, the answer sheet will be rejected.
6. Enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination. Entrance to the examination hall will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled start of examination in each session.
7. If you take the exam at any other center / sub-center from the center specified by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, then your answer sheet (script) will not be examined and your candidature will be cancelled.
8. Under the “Rules of Examination” published in the examination notice, read “Special Instructions for the candidates admitted in the Examination” and the “Poster” in which instructions are mentioned outside the examination hall.
9. Your candidature for the examination is provisional.
10. Mobile phones, calculators, IT gadgets and other communication devices such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed in the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any violation of these instructions will be subject to disciplinary action and will be barred from future examinations.
11. Penalty (negative marking) will be given if the candidate answers incorrect answers in objective type question paper.
12. Answers marked with PAN other than black ball point pan will not be evaluated.
13. Candidates are advised not to bring valuables / valuables and bags to the examination hall as their security cannot be ensured. The Commission will not be responsible for the loss in this regard.
14. Candidates whose photo is not clear in the e-Admit Card, they are accompanied by a written undertaking for admission to the examination, as well as two passport size photographs, one for each session and a photo identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Bring a driving license, passport, voter ID card, etc. with you.
15. Orthopedically handicapped / visually impaired candidates who have opted for “own scribes” (writing assistants), please note that their scribes (writing assistants) will be allowed for the examination when such scribes (writing assistants) Pass will have a separate admit card. E-Admit Cards will be issued separately for own Scribe (Writing Assistant).
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect