UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019 Released
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019 Released; Download at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards for Civil Services Preliminary exam on its official website, upsc.gov.in. candidates who appeared for the exam can download their admit cards from the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Civil Service prelims exams will be conducted on June 2, 2019. The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 will be held in two sessions and each session will be of two hours duration. The admit card will have the date, time and centre address of the exam. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
Bring the e-Admit Card (print out) along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results of the Civil Services Examination, 2019.
How to download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage under Whats new section, Click on the link “e-Admit Card: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019”
- A new page will open, Click on the “click here” link
- Read all the instructions and click on “Yes” button
- Enter your Roll number & Date of birth, Confirm Random Image and click on submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on screen
- Download and take its print out for future use
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card, may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – [email protected] (For Technical Problem), [email protected] (For Applicant Data Problem)
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect