UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 Admit Card Released
UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 Admit Card Released; Check at upsc.gov.in
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the e-admit card for the civil services Main exam 2019 on its official website, upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have successfully cleared the UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2019 Exam can download their UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 admit card from the official website, upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Civil Services Mains 2019 examination will be conducted from September 20, 2019 to September 29, 2019. Total of 11,845 candidates have been shortlisted to appear for the UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 examination.
How to download UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, Click on the link “e – Admit Card: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019”
- Click on the “click here” link
- Read all the instructions and click on yes button
- A new page will open
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number, DOB & Captcha code
- Click on submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future use
The written examination will consist of 9 papers of conventional essay type in the subjects set out of which two papers will be of qualifying in nature. Marks thus obtained by the candidates in the main examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking.
Those who qualify mains will be shortlisted for the interview round. The interview will carry 275 marks with no minimum qualifying marks. Finally selected candidates will fill administrative positions in different All-India Services and central civil services including IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, and IRTS.
Important Instructions to candidates:
1. Your candidature to the examination is provisional. You are expected to maintain decorum and strictly comply with all rules / instructions for smooth conduct of the examination at all times.
2. Please read carefully the Examination Notice No. 04/2019-CSP dated 19.02.2019, Rules for the Examination published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part I – Section 1 on 19.02.2019, Instructions for Candidates in CS (M) Examination, 2019 provided with the Detailed Application Form -I and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
3. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancy (ies), if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
4. Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved by the candidate.
5. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the services of any impersonator (s).
6. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables / costly items in the Examination Halls as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
7. Enter the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination in each session. Entry to the Examination Hall closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each session.
8. If you appear at a center / sub-center or in an optional subject, other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
9. Possession (even in switch off mode) / use of mobile phones and other electronics / communication devices are banned at the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations under the rules of the examination.
10. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring passport size photograph, one for each session, for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
11. Use of Scientific (Non-Programmable Type) Calculators is allowed and if considered necessary may be brought by candidates. Programmable type calculators are, however, not allowed in this examination.
12. Candidates must note that they should strictly answer all parts and sub-parts of a question in the Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet in the space provided under each question / part in the QCA booklet. Read the Instructions for Candidates printed on the QCA booklet carefully. Any infringement of the instructions in the QCA booklet might entail penalty in the form of deduction of marks scored by the candidate and disciplinary action including debarment from future examinations under the rules of the examination.
13. Candidates are advised to ensure that spaces / pages remaining blank are clearly crossed out before the QCA booklets are handed over to the Invigilator.
14.Candidates for each session are required to hand over their QCAB to the Invigilator after detaching Question Paper available in detachable form at the end of the QCA Booklet, before leaving the Examination Room / Hall.
15. Violation of any instruction (s) shall entail cancellation of candidature of the candidate in addition to any other appropriate action that may be taken by the commission against the candidate under the rules of the examination.
16. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with the Commission.
17. Candidate are also advised to bring black ball point pen to the examination hall for making entries in the attendance list.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect