UPSC NDA/NA 2019 Admit Card Released
UPSC NDA/NA 2019 Admit Card Released; Check at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) examination (I) 2019 on its official website, upsc.gov.in. The exam will be conducted on April 21, 2019. UPSC conducted NDA and NA exams twice annually for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card from the official website, upsc.gov.in.
It is mandatory for the candidate to take print out of ‘IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE’ before downloading the e-ADMITCARD and bring the same along with this e-ADMITCARD to be permitted to enter the examination hall.
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2019 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card, may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – [email protected]
How to download UPSC NDA/NA 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in
- Click on ADMIT CARD tab
- Click on the link, “UPSC NDA/NA 2019 Admit Card”
- Enter your login credentials like registration number/roll number, DOB & click on submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on screen
- Download and take printout for future use
Important Instructions to the candidate:
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit card, along with the (Original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card should be protected from the announcement
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies to prove that you have no impersonator of service.
5. Please note that the entry in the Examination Venue will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the Exam ie ie 9:50 AM for the Forenoon session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate should be allowed in the examination
6. Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves as the last minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Well in time for frisking.
7. Candidates should note that they are not allowed to appear in the place. If a candidate appears at any other venue due to any reason, his candidature will be liable to be cancelled
8. Please read the “Rules / Instructions for the Examination” available on the upsc website https://upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions”. Examination Hall
9. Your Candidate is provisional
10. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringements of these instructions will apply for disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. Use of simple or simple wrist watches However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that may be used as communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are subject to the examination of these rooms in the rooms / halls.
11. will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers
12. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point
13. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables / costly items to the Examination Hall, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
14. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs for one session.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect