SSC MTS Tier-1 Admit Card 2019 For All Regions Released
SSC MTS Tier-1 Admit Card 2019 For All Regions Released; Check how to download here
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC MTS Admit Card for Tier 1 examination. SSC will conduct the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (Paper-I) Examination, 2019 from August 2, 2019 to September 6, 2019. Candidates who applied for the SSC MTS 2019 examination can download their admit card by visiting regional SSC websites, ssc.nic.in. Total of 10674 Vacancies will be filled through this recruitment exam.
Candidates of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 may note that while appearing in the Computer Based Examination, they must carry a photo identity card having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate.If photo identity card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/the certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
How to download SSC MTS Tier-1 Admit Card 2019?
- Visit SSC’s official website, ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the admit card button on the top navigation bar
- Go to the website of the region from which you have applied
- Click on the link, “Download SSC MTS Tier-1 Admit Card 2019”
- Enter the required details and click on submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and Take a printout of the admit card for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect