SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2019 Released
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2019 Released; Download at ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card for the computer based exam for the post of Junior Engineer for Western, North, Central, MP and North Western Regions. SSC JE CBT is scheduled to be conducted on 23 September to 27 September 2019. Candidates who have successfully applied for the SSC 2018 JE Exam can download their admit card through SSC Official website, ssc.nic.in.
SSC Junior Engineer exam will be held in two shifts from 10:00 AM to 12 Noon and from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. SSC JE Paper 1 is an objective type paper. There will be 100 questions from the subjects including General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)/ Part-B General Engineering (Electrical)/ Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical). The duration of the test is 2 hours. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Junior Engineer Paper-I.
Candidates must carry their SSC JE Admit Card 2019 with at least one original Photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, ID cards issued by Government or other Offices where the candidates may be working.
How to download SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website, ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the Admit card tab
- Select the respective regional websites
- Click on the link “KNOW YOUR STATUS – Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) (Paper – I) Examination, 2018 please see DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD”
- A new page will open
- Enter Candidates Name, DOB, Roll no/Registration ID and click on next button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect