NVS TGT, PGT & Other Posts Admit Card 2019 Released
NVS TGT, PGT & Other Posts Admit Card 2019 Released; Download at navodaya.gov.in
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the admit card for the recruitment to the post of TGTs, PGTs, Legal Assistant, Female Legal Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Posts on its official website, navodaya.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment notification published in Employment Newspaper dated 6 to 12 July 2019, Can download NVS Admit Card 2019 through the official website of NVS .i.e. navodaya.gov.in. Link to down load the Admit Card (Hall Ticket) has been sent on the e-mail of the candidates as mentioned in the online application form as well as SMS alert in this regard on the mobile phone number of the candidates. The written examination will commence from September 16, 2019, and will continue till September 20, 2019.
Non-receipt of E-Admit Card (Hall Ticket) / discrepancies, if any, in E Admit Card (Hall Ticket) may be reported on Help Desk phone line number 1800- 266-7074 and email id: firstname.lastname@example.org for redressal.
How to download NVS TGT, PGT & Other Posts Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website, navodaya.gov.in or nvsrect2019.org
- Click on “Download Admit Card for Computer Based Test for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioners, PGTs, TGTs, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerks”
- A new page will open
- Enter the required details such as User id & Password and click on login button
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect