IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2018 Released
IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2018 Released; Download at ibps.in
IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card for the preliminary exam of Specialist Officer (SO) recruitment form the official website, ibps.in. Candidates who had applied for the exam can download their admit card from the official website. IBPS will conduct the exam on December 29 and 30. This will be the first selection process for SO recruitment to fill up vacancies at 20 participating banks. The recruitment will be for various scale 1 and scale 2 posts like IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer.
The result is expected to release in January and the successful candidates will be able to download the hall tickets for the main online exam in the same. IBPS SO main is expected to be held on January 27, 2019.
How to download the IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2018?
- Log into the website of IBPS – ibps.in
- Click on the link that reads, “Click here to download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter for CRP Specialist Officers-VIII”
- Enter the registration number and date of birth to access the admit card/ call letter
- Click on the submit button
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and Take a print out of the IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2018 for future use
Details Mentioned in IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2018:
The IBPS SO Prelims 2018 admit card contains following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect