FCI Steno & Typist Skill Test Admit Card 2019 Released
FCI Steno & Typist Skill Test Admit Card 2019 for North Zone Released; Download at fci.gov.in
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the admit card for the skill test or typing test for the post of Stenographer Grade II and Typist in Hindi for North Zone on its official website, fci.gov.in. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website through FCI official website, fci.gov.in. FCI has scheduled to conduct the Steno & Typist skill test on September 28, 2019 for north zone.
The recruitment is being to fill 4103 vacant posts of Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade II (AG II) (Hindi), Assistant Grade – III (AG III) (General/ Accounts/ Technical/ Depot), Steno Grade-II and Typist (Hindi). The entire recruitment process consist of Phase-I Online Preliminary Exam, Phase-II Online Mains Exam and Phase-III Skill Test/Document Verification as applicable.
How to download FCI Steno & Typist Skill Test Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website, fci.gov.in
- On the homepage, Click on the button “Current Recruitment”
- Click on the Zone
- Click on the link “To download call letter for Skill Test for the post of Typist/Steno Grade II, please click here”
- A new page will open
- Enter your Registration number & Password and click on login button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect