ESIC Stenographer & UDC Admit Card 2019 Released
ESIC Stenographer & UDC Admit Card 2019 Released; Download at esic.nic.in
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the Skill Test admit card for the recruitment of stenographer and upper division clerk on its official website, esic.nic.in. The Skill Tests for the Recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographers are scheduled to be held on 20th October, 2019 (Sunday). The link to download Call Letter for appearing in the Skill Tests for the post of UDC and Steno is uploaded on the website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in). The candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions given in the Call Letter before appearing in the Examination.
The official notice states that “No request for Change of Examination Center will be entertained by ESIC.”
How to download ESIC Stenographer & UDC Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website, esic.nic.in
- On the homepage, Click on the Recruitments Tab
- Click on the scrolling link “click here to download e-admit card for Skill Test for the post of UDC & Steno”
- A new page will open
- Enter your Registration no/Roll no, Password/DOB and click on login button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect