ESIC Steno & UDC 2019 Admit Card Released
ESIC Steno & UDC 2019 Admit Card Released; Download at www.esic.nic.in
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has released the admit card for Phase I Written Examination (Computer Based Test) for the post of Stenographers & Upper Division Clerk (UDC) on its official website, www.esic.nic.in. The Phase – I Preliminary Examination for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Phase-I Main Examination for recruitment to the post of Stenographer are scheduled to be held on 14th July, 2019 (Sunday). Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card from the official website, www.esic.nic.in. ESIC is conducting the examination for filling a total number of 2,258 positions which are in various regions.
Candidates can also make a request via email/telephone at [email protected]/Tel. No. 011-23219513 for providing Scribe by 30 June 2019. Candidates will have to submit the Scribe Declaration Form on the day of exam at exam centre.
How to download ESIC Steno & UDC 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website, www.esic.nic.in
- On the homepage, Click on the recruitment tab
- Click on the link “Click here to download E-Admit Card for appearing in Phase I Written Examination (Computer Based Test) for the post of Stenographers / UDC”
- A new page will open
- Enter your Registration / Roll number, Password/ DOB and click on login button
- Your Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect