BPSC 64th CCE (Mains) Admit Card 2019 Released
BPSC 64th CCE (Mains) Admit Card 2019 Released; Download at www.onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the admit card for BPSC Civil Service 64th Main Exam on its official website, www.onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in. All those candidates who had qualified in BPSC 64th CCE Prelims Exam can download their admit card through BPSC official website, www.onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in. BPSC 64th CCE Main exam will be conducted from 12 July to 16 July 2019 in Afternoon Shift (1 PM to 4 PM).
Bihar civil service main exam will consists of three papers including a qualifying paper General Hindi of 100 marks and General Studies Paper 1 and General Studies Paper 2. Both General Studies Papers will carry 300 marks each. There is an Optional Paper which the candidate has to choose while filling the Application Form. The Optional Paper is of 300 marks.
How to download BPSC 64th CCE (Mains) Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website, onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, Click on the link “To know how to Download Admit Card? Please click here…”
- Enter your Login details such as Username & Password
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect