APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019 Released
APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019 Released; Check at psc.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the admit card for Group-I Services screening test on its official website, psc.ap.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for APPSC Group 1 Services Exam can download their admit card from the official website, psc.ap.gov.in. The APPSC Group I Services Exam will be conducted on May 26, 2019.
The official notification reads, “Hall tickets for Group-I Services (Notification No.27/2018) Screening Test (Offline) scheduled to be held on 26/05/2019 FN & AN are hosted on the Commission’s website: https://psc.ap.gov.in for downloading from 17-05-2019 onwards.”
The preliminary exam will consist of two papers-general studies and general aptitude. The screening test will carry a total of 240 marks. The general studies paper will comprise 120 questions related to History and Culture, Constitution polity, Social Justice and International relations, Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning and Geography. In the general aptitude paper questions will assess the administrative and psychological abilities, current events of regional, national and international importance.
How to download APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website, psc.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, Click on the link “Hall Tickets for the Screening Test Group-I Services (Notification No.27/2018)”
- A new page will open
- Enter the OTPR Reference Number and click on get hall tickets button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its printout for future reference
- In case you find partial/blank details in your Hall Ticket, please download the same again and wait till the Hall Ticket is downloaded completely to your PC/device/laptop before opening the same.
- After following procedure mentioned in Note 1 and if you still face the problem, please try to download the Hall Ticket again.
- Even after following procedures mentioned in Note 1 & Note 2 and not able to download complete Hall Ticket, please mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- While downloading Hall Tickets applicants are requested to to turn off Popup – blockers for the site.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect