Articles you may Like
Rajasthan State Government issues order of increase in DA from 139% to 151% for the employees who continue to receive their pay in the old scale
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No. F. 6(1)FD/Rules/2008
Jaipur, dated: 23rd October 2012.
Sub: – Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees.
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rates of Dearness Allowance (DA) payable to the State Government employees under Finance Department Order No. F.6(1)FD/Rules/08 dated 25-04-2012 shall be revised with effect from 01-07-2012 in respect of those employees whose pay had not been revised for different reasons or who had exercised an option to continue in the pay scales as contained in the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay Scales) Rules, 1998 as under:
(1) Out of 61% Dearness Allowance sanctioned vide Finance Department order No. F.7(1)FD/Rules/98 dated 28-2-2004. 50% Dearness Allowance has been treated as Dearness Pay w.e.f. 01-07-2004 as per this Department order No. F.6(3)FD/Rules/2004 dated 24-05-2004.
(2) Dearness Allowance @ 139% as indicated in item (2) of this Department order No. F.6(1)FD/Rules/2008 dated 25-04-2012 payable on the total of Basic Pay plus Dearness Pay is revised to 151% with effect from 01-07-2012.
(3) The term 'Basic Pay’ for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the pay, as defined in Rule 7(24)(i) of Rajasthan Service Rules drawn in the Revised Pay Scales prescribed under the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay Scales) Rules, 1998 and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like special pay, personal pay etc.
(4) The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance installment @ 12% for the period from 01-07-2012 to 30-09-2012 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees and cash payment shall be made from 01-10-2012, i.e. salary for the month of October, 2012 payable on 01-11-2012.
(5) The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of a rupee may be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
By order the Governor,
Secretary, Finance (Budget)
Source: Rajasthan State Government Order No. F. 6(1)FD/Rules/2008 dated 23.10.2012 for increase in DA from 139% to 151% with effect from 01.07.2012, for employees who continue to receive salary in the old scale