Articles you may Like
Andhra Pradesh Government has announced House Rent Allowance revision based on 10th Pay Commission recommendations for AP State Government Employees
Andhra Pradesh Government has issued GO announcing revised House Rent Allowance sanctioned to the Employees of Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees with effect from 01.01.2015. The GO is as follows.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PUBLIC SERVICES – Revised Pay Scales 2015 – House Rent Allowance (HRA) – Orders– Issued.
FINANCE (HR.V-PC.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.48 Dated: 30 April 2015.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance (PC.I) Department, Dated: 11.04.2011
2. G.O.Ms.No.95, General Administration (Spl.A) Department, Dated: 28.02.2013
3. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30.04.2015.
* * *
In the reference second cited above, the Government of Andhra Pradesh constituted the Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC). The PRC, after extensive consultations with the employees’ representatives and due consideration of the pay and allowances of the public servants, has made certain recommendations.
2. The Government, after due consideration of the recommendations of the PRC, hereby orders the following:
i) the existing classification of cities, towns and the rates of allowance ordered in G.O. MS. No. 64 dated: 09.03.2010 and G.O.MS.No.59, dated: 11.04.2011 of Finance (PC-I) Department, shall be retained for the purpose of admissibility of House Rent Allowance as indicated below.
CLASSIFICATION OF CITIES AND TOWNS FOR HRA
Hyderabad and Secunderabad classified as A1 City and areas falling within the jurisdiction of GreaterHyderabad Municipal Corporation 30% of Basic Pay Ananthapur, Eluru, Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool,Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Proddatur, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Vizianagaram. 20% of Basic Pay 1. Srikakulam 2. Palasa, Kasibugga (Srikakulam Dist.) 3. Parvathipuram 4. Bobbili (Vizianagaram Dist.) 5.
Tuni, 6.Samalkot, 7. Pithapuram 8. Mandapet, 9. Amalapuram (East Godavari Dist.) 10. Tadepalligudem, 11. Tanuku, 12.Bhimavaram, 13.Narasapur, 14.Palakole (West Godavari Dist.) 15. Jaggaiahpet, 16. Nuzvid, 17.Gudivada, 18.Machilipatnam (Krishna Dist.) 19. Macherla, 20.Piduguralla, 21. Tadepalle, 22. Mangalagiri,23.Sattenapalle, 24. Vinukonda, 25. Narasaraopet, 26.Chilakaluripet, 27. Tenali, 28. Ponnur, 29. Bapatla, 30.Repalle (Guntur Dist.) 31. Markapur, 32. Chirala, 33.Kandukur (Prakasam Dist.), 34. Kavali 35. Gudur, 36.Venkatagiri (Nellore Dist.) 37. Badvel, 38.Jammalamadugu, 39. Pulivendla, 40. Rayachoti, 41.Rajampet, (Kadapa Dist.) 42. Yemmiganur 43. Adoni, 44. Dhone (Kurnool Dist.), 45. Rayadurg, 46. Guntakal, 47. Tadipatri 48. Dharmavaram, 49. Kadiri, 50. Hindupur (Anantapur Dist.) 51. Srikalahasti, 52. Madanapalli, 53. Nagari, 54. Puttur, 55. Punganur, 56. Chittoor and 57. Palamaner (Chittoor Dist.)
14.5% of basic pay Other Municipalities 12% of basic Pay
ii) The above entitlement shall be subject to a ceiling of Rs.20,000 per month for employees working and living in the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. For other places, the ceiling of HRA shall be Rs.15,000.
3. These orders are applicable to:
i) Employees of the State Government;
ii) Employees of Local Bodies and Aided Institutions, including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015; and
iii) Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
4. The revised HRA rates being ordered in this Government Order shall not be applicable to the following categories of employees, who shall continue to draw the allowance at the existing rates:
i) Teachers working in the Universities, affiliated degree colleges both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the UGC/ ICAR/ AICTE pay Scales;
ii) Officers of All India Services (AIS);
5. Separate Orders will be issued in respect of officers of Andhra Pradesh Higher Judicial Services and Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Services. These orders shall not apply to the Police personnel in the rank of Inspectors and below for whom separate orders will be issued by the Home Department.
6. These orders shall come into force with effect from June 02, 2014. The revised rates of HRA shall be paid in cash along with the salary in the Revised Pay Scales 2015, from the month of April 2015.
7. The Government will issues necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (House Rent Allowance) Rules 1988.
8. This Order can be accessed at: http://www.aponline.gov.in,http://www.goir.ap.gov.in and http://www.apfinance.gov.in
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DR. P.V. RAMESH
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT