MAH MCA CET Results 2017 to be declared on March 29
MAH MCA CET Results 2017 / Masters in computer application common entrance test Results to be declared on March 29 (Wednesday) – check results here
MAH MCA CET Results 2017 : The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra has postponed the declaration of results of masters in computer application common entrance test (MCA CET) 2017 to 5pm on March 29 (Wednesday). Candidates who have been eagerly waiting for the results for the exam which was conducted on March 19, can find the same on the official Maharashtra DTE website once the results have been declared.
MAH MCA CET Results 2017 / Result of MAH-MCA-CET 2017 will be Declared on 29/03/2017 at 5.00 PM
Maharashtra’s directorate of technical education (DTE) has issued a notification regarding this on its official website.
The entrance test was held on March 19 in online mode. The exam was held to select candidates for admissions to first year/direct second year of three-year full-time postgraduate degree course in MCA programme.
Those who clear the MAH MCA CET exam can gain admission to direct second year of the three year MCA (Master of Computer Application) course in the state.
Steps to download the results for MAH MCA CET 2017:
– Go to the official website for the Maharashtra DTE (dtemaharashtra.gov.in).
– Click on the link provided on the home page that will direct you to the MCA results page.
– Enter your roll number and search for your results on the site.
– Download the MAH MCA CET Results 2017 sheet and take a print out of the same for further reference.
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved and recognised by the government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the non-agricultural university in the state.
1. All government institutes offering MCA course
2. All government aided institutes offering MCA Course
3. All university departments offering MCA course
4. University managed institutes offering MCA course
5. All un-aided MCA institutes covered as per the act
Best wishes : gconnect.in