Articles you may like to read
- DA from July 2017 increased by 3% to 139% for Employees drawing salary in 6th CPC Pay Scales
- DA from July 2017 increased by 4% to 268% for Employees drawing salary in 5th CPC Pay Scales
- Draft Consolidated Model Conduct, Discipline and Appeal (CDA) Rules for CPSEs.
- Pay Revision of CPSE Employees Location based compensatory allowance and Non-Practicing Allowance (NPA)
DA payable to Central Public Sector Enterprises Employees enhanced from the existing rate of 113% to 119% with effect from 01.07.2015.
Department of Public Enterprises has issued an OM regarding revision of DA with effect from 01.07.2015 in respect of CPSE Employees who are covered by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.07.2015
F. No. 2(54)/08-DPE (WC)-GL-DIV/15
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block, 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
New Delhi- l I 0003, the 29th September, 20 l 5
Subject: – Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of’ CPSEs Governed by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.07.2015.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No.2 and Annexure-III to this Deparment O.M. dated 14.10.2008 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees, who are following CDA pattern pay scales had been indicated.
2. The DA payable to the employees may be enhanced from the existing rate of 113% to 119% with effect from 01.07.2015.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of’ less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. These rates are applicable in the case of’ CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect 01·01.2006 as per OPE O.M. dated 14.10.2008.
5. All administrative Ministries/Department of Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for action at their end.