Articles you may like to read
- Draft Consolidated Model Conduct, Discipline and Appeal (CDA) Rules for CPSEs.
- Guidelines for Fixation of Pay of Candidates Working in Public Sector Undertakings etc., Have Been Issued.
- Recommendations of 3rd Pay Revision Committee for revision of pay in CPSE
- Change in GPF advance and withdrawal payments to BSNL employees
DA from January 2013 increased for Board level and below Board level employees of CPSE
F.No. 2(70)/2008-DPE (WC)-GL-II/2013Government of IndiaMinistry of Heavy Industries & Public EnterprisesDepartment of Public EnterprisesPublic Enterprises BhawanBlock 14, CGO Complex,Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003Dated: 08 January, 2013OFFICE MEMORANDUMSubject:- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 — Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.In modification of this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 05.10.2012, the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs (2007 pay revision) may be as follows:
Effective Date Average of AICPI rates (%) Revised DA 01.01.2013 216.66 71.5%
2. The above rates of DA would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.04.2009.3. All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for action at their end.Sd/-(Umesh Dongre)