Cell phone is like a computer and has an operating system running behind the scenes. Use this guide to learn about Nokia Secret Cell phone codes and turn into a cell phone super user.
Nokia Cell phone codes
1. *3370# : This allows you to enhance the sound quality on your Nokia Cell phone. Press #3370# to deactivate Enhanced Sound Rate Code
2. *4720# : This is opposite to ESR codec activation above. Activates a lower quality sound on your Nokia Cell phone but you can gain almost 30% more in talk time. Use it if you are low on battery and need to last a business trip
3. *#0000# This displays the version on your Nokia Cell phone.*#9999# does the same
4. *#06# This code lets you check the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number of your Nokia Cell phone
5. #pw+1234567890+4# This lets you find out about the SIM code lock or unlock status on your Nokia Cell phone
6. *#21# In case you activated the Call divert feature, you can use this code to check that number
7. *#2640# This displays the security code currently in use on your Nokia Cell phone.
8. *#30# In case you received a call from a private number, this Nokia Secret cell phone code lets you see that private number
9. *#62# In case you are roaming on in a place where your cell phone providers signals are hard to reach you can activate a “Divert If Unreachable (no service)” calls.
10. *#67705646# Remove that ugly operator logo on your Nokia Cell phones 3310 & 3330.
11. *#92702689# This lets you see the serial number, the date your Nokia cell phone was made, a purchase date if in the system and the date of last repair.
12. 12345 This is the default security code on most Nokia Cell phones.
Mobile wonders that really work!!
1) Emergency number
The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112.
If you find yourself out of coverage area of your mobile network and there is an emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly .. this number 112 can be dialed even while the keypad is locked. Try it out.
2) Locked the keys in the car? and your car has remote keys?
This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone: If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are home, call someone on your cell phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the other person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the phone on their end. Your car will unlock. Saves someone from
Having to drive your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other “remote” for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).
3) Hidden Battery power
Imagine your cell battery is very low, u r expecting an important call and u don’t have a charger. Nokia instrument comes with a reserve battery. To activate, press the keys*3370#. Your cell will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when u charge your cell next time.
Source : cellphones.about.com