Articles you may Like
APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes That Will Inspire Your Children For Life.
Abdul Kalam is one of many professionals cum politicians to have over time built a large following owing to his lifestyle, achievements and thoughtful quotes. Abdul Kalam’s career saw him begin as a scientist though he later turned to politics eventually becoming the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. All through his tenure as president he was known for very memorable quotes for students, leadership and religion all of which provide o much inspiration and insight today.
It would be fair to assume that these memorable quotes were inspired by events during his childhood. Abdul Kalam’s family suffered a traumatic experience while growing that saw his father’s business collapse leading to property loses. Following this unfortunate incident during early childhood, Kalam dedicated himself to study and was reported to be a diligent student. His hard work all through his schooling years paid off and saw him work in many positions such as nuclear and weapons assignments.
In this competitive world, every one wants to be number one, nobody wants to be number two. However, as a father and mother everybody wants to lose to his child, he/she wants his/her son or daughter to overtake him/her and be number one.
Here are a few inspirational quotes of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam which you may show to your beloved children to achieve yours and his goal.
- End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies.
- It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.
- Dream, Dream Dream, Dreams transform into thoughts. And thoughts result in action.
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
- Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
- All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.
- Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.
- If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun.
- All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
- Without your involvement you can’t succeed. With your involvement you can’t fail.
- We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life.
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.