Articles you may like to read
Evernote is a free utility that allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Things to capture:
* Tasks and to-dos
* Notes and research
* Web pages
* Business cards
There are several ways you can capture stuff into Evernote.
- Create new notes using desktop, web, and mobile versions of Evernote
- Take a snapshot using your camera phone or webcam. We’ll even recognize the text in the image.
- Drag and drop content into the desktop clients for Mac and Windows
- Email notes directly into your account using your personalized email address
- Scan receipts, recipes, tags, brochures, and anything else into Evernote
- Record audio wherever you are and listen to it whenever you want
Evernote is available across the web, your desktop and even your mobile device. Everything you put into Evernote is always synchronized across all of your devices. That way, all your memories are available to you wherever you are.