Articles you may Like
Sports Facilities of Sports Authority of India and Central Civil Services Cultural Sports Board for Central Government Employees, their families and dependents.
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board Department of Personnel and Training
(Registration No. 2621)
361, 8-Wing, 3rd Floor
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
Lok Nayak Bhawan
New Delhi- 110003
Phone 011 -24624204
March 18, 2016
Sub: Sports Facilities of Sports Authority of India and Central Civil Services Cultural Sports Board for Central Government Employees, their families and dependents.
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board (CCSCSB) is a Society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and is the Central Agency for promotion of Cultural and Sports Activities amongst the Central Government Employees in the country. It works under the aegis and control Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training.
2. The CCSCSB organizes various Sports events which includes Inter-Ministry Tournaments and All India Civil Services Tournaments in 19 disciplines. The detail are available at http://www.persmin.nic.in/DOPT_ Wings_ ATA_ Welfare_ CCSCSB_ Index.asp
3. The CCSCSB has playing facilities at Vinay Marg New Delhi for Athletics, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Hockey and Lawn Tennis. The CCSCSB also maintains Lawn Tennis Courts at Bharti Nagar, RK. Puram and Brassey Avenue. There is a Volleyball Court and Cricket practice Pitches at Brassy Avenue New Delhi. Facilities are also available for Indoor Games such as Carom & Table Tennis at Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi. Some of the playing facilities are at present free of cost and some are on nominal charges/fees. The details of charges fees for coaching & booking of facilities of CCSCSB is at Annex.
4. The Department of Personnel & Training has proposed to hire facilities of Sports Authority of India for use by Central Government Employees, their families and dependants. The Sports Authority of India has agreed to provide their following facilities at, New Delhi at the time
mentioned against each w.e.f. 1st April, 2016.
Facility Venue Timing Swimming Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium 9 am to 10 am* Fitness Center [Excluding Sauna Facility) Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium 4 pm to 5 pm* Fitness Center (Excluding Sauna Facilitv) Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium 8 am to 9 am* Badminton & Table Tennis Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium 3 pm to 4 pm *
*6 days a week (excluding 2nd, 4th Saturday and Gazetted Holidays)
5. The Facilities would be available on First Come First Serve basis. All the Central Government Employees are requested to register for use of the facilities of Sports Authority of India as well as Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board by 28th March, 2016 positively. The rates for use of facilities of Sports Authority of India would not exceed Rs.100/- per person for each facility. The terms & conditions will be informed due course of time.
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
DETAILS OF CHARGES/FEE
FOR BOOKING & COACHING AT CCSCSB GROUNDS
S.N. Facilities Rates for Central Government Rates for (1) PSUs/ Govt. Autonomous organizations & N G O s /Associations etc (2) DDCA affiliated & Organized cricket
academies and for
Central Govt. Employees
who are not eligible to participate in Inter- Ministry tournaments.
Private (Members, corporate, companies etc) 1. Cricket & Athletics Ground Rs.6000/- per day Rs. 8000/- per day from Rs.10, 000/- per day from 9 AM. to 5 P.M. 2. Cricket Net Booking Rs.500/- for 2 hours, Rs.500/- (for 5 sessions of 2 Hour during Inter-Ministry Cricket Tournament) Rs.1000/- for 2 Hours Rs,1200/- for 2 hours for DDCA affiliated clubs & Organised Cricket Academies Rs.200/- per hour Per Court 3. Basket ball Court Booking Rs.100/- per hour Per Court Rs.150/- per hour per Court Rs. 200/- per hour
4. Football Court Booking Rs.1000/- per hour per Court Rs.2,500/- for two hour Rs.3000/- for 3 hour 5. Tennis Court Booking (between 10 A.M. to 3 P.M.) Rs.100/- per hour per Court Rs.100/- per hour per Court
Rs.300/- per hour per Court(Synthetic)
Rs.250/- per hour per Court
Rs.500/- per hour per court (Synthetic)
6. Lawn Tennis Coaching Vinay Marg, R.K.Puram & Bharti Nagar (3 P.M. to 6 P.M.) Rs.600/- (including Tennis Balls) Rs.800/- (including Tennis Balls) Rs.1000/- (including Tennis Balls) 7. Cricket Coaching Vinay Marg every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday Rs.500/- per month — —