Details of Cadre Review Proposals (Cadre Restructure in various Govt Departments) processed by DOPT as on 30.06.2015
DoPT Status on Cadre Review proposals processed from 1st January, 2011 to 30th June 2015.
Status of Cadre Review proposals processed in DoPT from
1st January 2011 to 30th June 2015
A. Approved by Cabinet
Name of the Service
1. CPWD Central Engineering Service, Central Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Service and Central Architecture Service 27th June, 2011 3rd January, 2012 2 Military Engineering Services (Indian Defence Service of Engineers, Architect Cadre and Surveyor Cadre) 22nd September 2011 and 23rd January 2012 18th April 2013 3. Indian Radio Regulatory Service 19th Feb. 2013 3rd July 2013 4. Indian Revenue Service 19th Feb 2013 and GoM** on 29th April 2013 23rd May 2013 5. Indian Customs & Central Excise 27th Aug. 2013 5th Dec. 2013 6. Indian Cost Accounts Service 29th October 2013 2nd January 2014 7. Central Labour Service 19th Feb. 2013 17th July 2013 8. Central Power Engineering Service 11th December 2013 13th May 2014 9. Indian Ordnance Factory Service 19th March, 2014 29th October, 2014 10. Indian Civil Accounts Service 17th July, 2013 16th January, 2015 11. Border Road Engineering Service 26th February, 2015 7th April, 2015 12. Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service 8th January, 2015 6th May, 2015
* CRC – Cadre Review Committee – **GoM – Group of Ministers
B. Pending Proposals
Name of the Service
(i) With Cadre Controlling Authority/Ministry Concerned – CRC meeting held but Cabinet approval pending (6)
1. Railway Protection Force CRC meeting held on July 29, 2013. Decision with the approval of MoS (PP) and FM has been communicated to the Ministry of Railways on October 9, 2013 for talking Cabinet approval. 3. Indian Statistical Service CRC meeting held on 24th June, 2014. Comments of DoPT on Cabinet Note have been provided on 27th February, 2015. 4. Indian Trade Service CRC meeting held on 06.05.2014. Approval of MoS (PP) and FM has been conveyed to Ministry of Commerce & Industry for taking Cabinet approval. 5. Indian Information Service CRC meeting held on 30.07.2014. Approval of MoS (PP) and FM has been conveyed to Ministry of Information & Broadcasting for taking Cabinet approval. 6. DGET & Women Training Directorate CRC Meeting held on 10.04.2015. Approval of MoS (PP) and FM has been conveyed to Ministry of Labour & Employment for taking Cabinet approval.
(ii) With Cabinet Secretariat (2)
7. Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Approval of Secretary (P) & Secretary (Exp) has been obtained and the cadre review committee meeting is scheduled for 11.06.2015. 8. Indian Postal Service Approval of Secretary (P) & Secretary (Exp) has been obtained and the Note for cadre review committee has been sent to Cabinet Secretariat.
(iii) With Department of Personnel & Training (3)
9. Central Reserve Police Force Proposal received on 21 .05.2015 and is under examination and is under examination. A meeting is proposed to be held with MHA to discuss various issues. 10. Indian P&T Acctt. and Fin. Service Approval of Secretary (Expenditure on the revised cadre strength has been received and same is under examination. 11. Central Engineering Service (Roads) The Proposal was received on 24.04.2014. Clarifications were sought from MoRTH, and based on reply received on 16.10.2014 a revised structure was proposed and sent to MoRTH for their comments. The proposal has been referred by the DoE with their comments on 26.06.2015 and in under examination.
(iv) With Department of Expenditure (8)
12. Indian Railways Personnel Service
The issue of Work Charge posts has been referred to DoE.
13. Indian Railways Accounts Service
14. Indian Railways Stores Service
15. Indian Railways Service of Signal Engineers
16. Indian Railways Service of Electrical Engineers
17. Indian Railways Traffic Service
18. Indian Railways Service of Mechanical Engineers
19. Indian Railways Service of Engineers
(v) With Ministry concerned for clarifications (3)
20. Indian P&T Building Works Clarifications are awaited from DoT. 21. Indian Telecom Service Proposal received on 13.05.2015. A meeting was held under the Chairmanship of Secretary (P) on 05.06.2015 and the DoT was asked to clarify certain issues. Reply from DoT is awaited. 22. Indian Defence Accounts Service Proposal received on 22.05.2015. Clarification has been sought vide letter dated 23.06.2015. Reply from M/o Defence is awaited.
1. In all the remaining cadres, letters have been written to the Cadre Controlling Authorities to send the cadre review proposals for the services/cadres pertaining to their departments.
2. By letter dated 20th April 2015 suggestions have been invited from the cadre Controlling Authorities on Cadre Review on email id firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A presentation dated 19th December 2014 on “Reforming Personnel management in Gujarat” has been uploaded on the site for information as it contains many new initiatives of the Government of Gujarat. Slide number 16-47 has the details of restructuring and the recruitment calendar. The link is http://persmin.gov.in/DOPT/CSWing/CRDivision/HRReforms_Guj.pdf.