Articles you may Like
Revised Bio-data / Curriculum Vitae (CV) format to be submitted while applying for Deputation Postings
DoPT has issued an OM prescribing Revised Bio-data / Curriculum Vitae (CV) proforma for submission by the candidate for appointment by deputation
F. No. AB.14017/28/2014-Estt.(RR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Revised Bio-data / Curriculum Vitae (CV) proforma for submission by the candidate for appointment by deputation – issue of instructions – Regarding
The consolidated instructions on the procedure to be followed in cases where appointment is to be made by transfer on deputation / transfer basis (now termed as deputation / absorption) issued by this Department vide OM No. AB-14017/71/89 – Estt. (RR) dated 3.10.89. in terms of para 4.8 of the instruction, while calling for application for appointment on deputation/absorption basis, Ministries] Departments are required to call for Bio-data / Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the candidates in the proforma at Annexure A of the QM dated 3.10.89.
2. The revised Bio-data / Curriculum Vitae (CV) proforma was issued by this Department vide OM No. AB-14017/10/2000 – Estt. (RR) dated 29.8.2005. The proforma has been reviewed by UPSC, keeping in view the changes took place due to implementation of 6th Pay Commission recommendation-and with the objective to reflect the complete profile of the candidate. The revised proforma suggested by the Commission is at Annexure-I.
3. The modified Bio-data / Curriculum Vitae (CV) proforma is enclosed with the request that this modified proforma may be utilized while calling for applications for appointment on deputation / absorption basis. The administrative Ministries Departments are also advised to pay attention towards the points indicated in Annexure-II at the time of inviting application and preparation of the deputation proposal before sending the same for the consideration of the Commission.
4. It is requested that these instructions may be circulated to all the subordinate formations of the Ministries / Departments.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary (RR-II)
*(Link : Circular->Establishment->Recruitment Policies)
BIO-DATA CURRICULUM VITAE PROFORMA
|1.Name and Address
(in Block Letters)
|2.Date of Birth (in Christian era)|
|ii) Date of retirement under Central/State Government Rules|
|5. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules, state the authority for the same)
|Qualifications/ Experience required as mentioned in the advertisement/ vacancy circular||Qualifications/ experience possessed by the officer|
|A) Qualification||A) Qualification|
|B) Experience||B) Experience|
|A) Qualification||A) Qualification|
|B) Experience||B) Experience|
|5.1 Note: This column needs to be amplified to indicate Essential and Desirable Qualifications as mentioned in the RRs by the Administrative Ministry/Department/Office at the time of issue of Circular and issue of Advertisement in the Employment News.5.2 In the case of Degree and Post Graduate Qualifications Elective] main subjects and subsidiary subjects may be indicated by the candidate.|
|6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requisite Essential Qualifications and work experience of the post.|
|6.1 Note: Borrowing Departments are to provide their specific comments/ views confirming the relevant Essential Qualification/ Work experience possessed by the Candidate (as indicated in the Bio-data) with reference to the post applied.|
7. Details of Employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|Office/Institution||Post held on regular basis||From||To||* Pay Band and Grade Pay/Pay Scale of the post held on regular basis||Nature of Duties (in detail) highlighting experience required for the post applied for|
*Important: Pay-band and Grade Pay granted under ACP/MACP are personal to the officer and therefore, should not be mentioned. Only Pay Band and Grade Pay/Pay Scale of the post held on regular basis to be mentioned. Details of ACP/MACP with present Pay Band and Grade Pay where such benefits have been drawn by the Candidate, may be indicated as below:
|Office/Institution||Pay, Pay Band, and Grade Pay drawn ACP/ MACP Scheme||From||To|
|8.Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent|
|9.In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state-|
|a) The date of initialappointment||b) Period of appointmenton deputation/contract||c) Name of the parent office/organization to which the applicant belongs.||d) Name of the post and Pay of the post held in substantive capacity in the parent organisation|
|9.1 Note: In case of Officers already on deputation, the applications of such officers should be forwarded by the parent cadre/ Department along with Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity certificate.9.2 Note: Information under Column 9(c) & (d) above must be given in all cases where a person is holding a post on deputation outside the cadre/ organization but still maintaining a lien in his parent cadre/ organisation|
|10. If any post held-on Deputation in the past by the applicant, date of return from the last deputation and other details.|
|11.Additional details about present employment:Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant column)
a) Central Government
b) State Government
c) Autonomous Organization
d) Government Undertaking
|12. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.|
|13. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale|
|14. Total emoluments per month now drawn|
|Basic Pay in PB||Grade Pay||Total Emoluments|
|15. In case the applicant belongs to an Organization which is not following the Central Government Pay-scales, the latest salary slip issued by the Organisation showing the following details may be enclosed|
|Basic Pay with Scale of Pay and rate of increment||Dearness Pay/interim relief /other Allowances etc. (with break-up details)||Total Emoluments|
|16.A Additional information, if any, relevant to the post you applied for in support of your suitability for (This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training and (iii) work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/Advertisement)(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient)|
|16.B Achievements:The candidates are requested to indicate information with regard to;
(i) Research publications and reports and special projects
(ii) Awards/Scholarships/Official Appreciation
(iii) Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies and;
(iv) Patents registered in own name or achieved for the organization
(v) Any research/ innovative measure involving official recognition vi) any other information.
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet if the space is insufficient)
|17. Please state whether you are applying for deputation (ISTC)/Absorption/Re-employment Basis.#(Officers under Central/State Governments are only eligible for “Absorption”. Candidates of non-Government Organizations are eligible only for Short Term Contract)|
|# (The option of ‘STC’ / ’Absorption’/’Re-employment‘ are available only if the vacancy circular specially mentioned recruitment by “STC” or “Absorption” or Re-employment”).|
|18. Whether belongs to SC/ST|
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the information furnished in the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by the documents in respect of Essential Qualification/ Work Experience submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post. The information/ details provided by me are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and no material fact having a bearing on my selection has been suppressed/ withheld.
(Signature of the candidate)
Certification by the Employer/ Cadre Controlling Authority
The information/ details provided in the above application by the applicant are true and correct as per the facts available on records. He/she possesses educational qualifications and experience mentioned in the vacancy Circular. If selected, he/she will be relieved immediately.
2. Also certified that;
i) There is no vigilance or disciplinary case pending/ contemplated against Shri/Smt. ____________
ii) His/ Her integrity is certified.
iii) His/ Her CR Dossier in original is enclosed/photocopies of the ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary of the Govt. of India or above are enclosed..
iv) No major/ minor penalty has been imposed on him/ her during the last 10 years Or A list of major/ minor penalties imposed on him/ her during the last 10 years is enclosed. (as the case may be)
(Employer/ Cadre Controlling Authority with Seal)
Points to be noted by the Borrowing/ Parent Department/ Office to be highlighted in DOP&T circular for compliance by the Ministries/ Departments
1. Vigilance Clearance will not normally be granted for a period of 3 years after the currency of punishment, if a minor penalty has been imposed on an officer. In case of imposition of a major penalty, Vigilance Clearance will not normally be granted for a period of 5 years after the currency of punishment in terms of DOP&T O.M. No.11012/11/2007-Estt.(A) dated 14.12.2007.
2. While forwarding applications in respect of officers who are about to complete their ‘cooling-off’ period shortly the instructions of DOP&T as contained in O.M. No.2/1/2012-Estt.(Pay.11) dated 04.01.2013 may be strictly adhered to.
3. A copy of the Application format may be provided by the Borrowing Department in their website in a downloadable form as Word Document along with the advertisement.
4. In the case of a vacancy already existing at the time of issue of communication inviting nominations/ publication in the Employment News, the eligibility may be determined with reference to the last date prescribed for receipt of nominations in the concerned administrative Ministry/Department. In the case of an anticipated vacancy, the crucial date for determining eligibility should be the date on which the vacancy is expected to arise.
5. It shall be prominently mentioned in the vacancy circular/ advertisement that the applications/CV not accompanied by supporting certificates/ documents in support of Qualification and Experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection.
6. Crucial date for determining the eligibility of the applicants will be counted after excluding the first date of publication of the vacancy/ post in the Employment News. i.e., For the vacancy published in the Employment News of 18-24 Jan. 2014, the crucial date will be counted from the 19th Jan. 2014 (excluding the first date of publication).
7. To facilitate determination of eligibility of the applicants working in Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations not following the Central Government Scales, their equivalent scales of pay/posts may be confirmed by the borrowing Department. Where necessary, details in this regard may also be ascertained from the lending Department.