Recruitment Rules for Group ‘C’ Pay Band-I
Sixth Pay Commission recommended that all Group ‘D’ posts will stand upgraded to Group ‘C’, Pay Band-I with Grade Pay of Rs.1800, along with the incumbents (after suitable training, wherever required).
Now, Model Recruitment Rules (Annex-I) have been framed for this cadre. Based on this model all the departments have been requested to amend the Recruitment Rules.
It has been suggested that the designation for this cadre may be declared as Multitasking Staff.
Their duties would broadly include:
- Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch etc., including on computer
- Delivering of dak (outside the building).
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- Dusting of furniture etc.
- Cleaning of building, fixtures etc
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of valid driving licence.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
For More details download Office Memorandum No.AB-140171612009-Estl (RR) dated 30.04.2010