Articles you may Like
Validity of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Duronto Express trains
RBE No. 20/2013
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
The General Manager(P)
All Indian Railways &
Sub:- Validity of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Duronto Express trains.
Ref:- This office letter No.E(W)2009/PS5-1/30 dated 21.03.2012.
Instructions have been issued vide this office letter of even No.E(W)2009/PS5-1/30 dated 21.3.2012 permitting railway officials to travel in Duronto Exp. Traibs while travelling on Duty subject to certain conditions.
2. On a demand raised by recognized Federations at DC/JCM forum, a proposal has been under consideration for allowing booking of berths/seats in Duronto Express trains by serving/retired Railway servants on Duty/Privilege/ Post Retirement Complimentary Passes
2.1 After due deliberations, Board have decided to allow booking of berths/seats in Duronto Express trains by serving/retired railway servants on Duty/Privilege/ Post Retirement Complimentary Passes on the pattern of Rajdhani/Shatabdi Express trains without any exception. However, number of berths to be earmarked in Duronto Exp. trains on duty pass quota will be as under:-
Class No. of berths/seats to be earmarked as Duty pass quota in Duronto Express trains 1A 4 Executive Class 4 2AC 6 3AC 16 CC 4 SL 20 2S 20
3. This information may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
4. CRIS will make necessary modifications in the software under intimation to all zonal Railways and this office.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Receipt of the letter may be acknowledged.
(Sanjay Manocha) (Debasis Mazumdar)
Dy. Director Traffic Commercial (General-II) Director Estt. (Welfare)
Railway Board Railway Board
Source : NFIR