Articles you may Like
Railway Board RBE on State Railway Provident Fund — 8% Rate of interest during the year 2016-17 (October, 2016 — December, 2016)
Ministry of Railways has issued an Circular on approved Rate of interest for State Railway Provident Fund during the year 2016-17
RBE No. 121/2016
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, Dated : 13.10.2016
All Indian Railways/Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Subject: State Railway Provident Fund — Rate of interest during the year 2016-17 (October, 2016 — December, 2016).
A copy of Government’s Resolution No. 5(1)-B(PD)/2016 dated 3rd October, 2016 issued by the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) prescribing interest at the rate of 8.0% (Eight per cent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2016 to 31st December, 2016 on accumulations at the credit of the subscribers to State Railway Provident Fund, is enclosed, for information and necessary action.
2. Please acknowledge receipt
Deputy Director, Finance (Estt.) III
(PUBLISHED PART I SECTION 1 of Gazette of India)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Departments of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 3rd October, 2016
It is announced for general information that during the year 2016-2017, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8.0% (Eight per cent) w.e.f.1st October, 2016 to 31st December 2016. This rate will in force w.e.f. 1st October 2016. The Funds concerned are :
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services)
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India)
3. The All India Services Provident Fund
4. The State Railway Provident Fund
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services)
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The India Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10.The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India
Deputy Secretary (Budget)