Post Retirement Complementary Railway Passes applicable to retired Railway Employees
What are Post Retirement Complementary Passes?
(i) On Retirement
On Retirement, Post Retirement Complementary Passes are admissible as under:
No. of Passes admissible
‘A’ & ‘B’
|i-Three sets of Passes when service is 25 years or more
ii-Two sets of Passes when service is over 20 years but less than 25 years
|i-Two sets of Passes when service is 25 years or more
ii-One set of Pass when service is over 20 years but less than 25 years
|One set of pass when service is 20 years or more|
Note: Five sets of Complimentary Pass shall be given to CRB & Member of the Railway Board instead of three set of Pass (RB-85/2009).
(ii) On death
The widow/widower of the deceased Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ employee who was in service as on 12.03.1987 is eligible for half the number of Supplementary Passes as admissible to the deceased employee for self and dependent children, provided the deceased employee had not opted out of the scheme. For Group ‘D’ employee, one set for alternate year for self only is permissible if the limitation is below this limit.
Check links below for more details on each of Retirement Benefit applicable to Railway Employees
- Railway Employees and Pensioners Holiday Homes
- Post Retirement Complementary Railway Passes
- RELHS – Retired Employees Liberalised Health Scheme 97
- Settlement of Retirement Benefits to Railway Employees – Procedure
- Nomination for Railway Employees Retirement Benefits
- Family Pension applicable to deceased Railway Employees / Pensioners
- DCRG for Railway Pensioners – Calculation
- Leave Encashment and Group Insurance for Railway Employees
- How to calculate Railway Employees Retirement Benefits?
- Commutation of Pension of Railway Employees
Source: Indian Railways