Articles you may Like
Demands made by Railway staff in Ministerial, Accounts, Medical, Cash & Pay, Printing Press and Training Centre at the Zonal Conference held in Jaipur on 09.02.2013
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
Dated: March 10, 2013
Sub: Zonal Conference of the Ministerial, Accounts, Medical, Cash & Pay, Printing Press and Training Centre Staff organized by the NWREU at Jaipur on 09.02.2013
A Zonal Conference of the Ministerial, Accounts, Medical, Cash & Pay, Printing Press and Training Centre Staff was organized by our affiliate on North Western Railway – North Western Railway Employees’ at Jaipur on 09.02.2013, wherein following demands were made:-
1. Grant of Grade Pay Rs.4800 to Sr. Supervisors of Ministerial/Medical/Store Cadre.
2. Removal of pay anomalies of all the staff.
3. Early issue of cadre restructuring orders.
4. Scrapping of New Pension Scheme.
5. Earmark 5% posts of SO Sr. SO for non-qualified Appendix-III Staff and allot GP Rs.5400 to Accounts staff.
7. Provide additional increment w.e.f. 01.01.2006 to staff working in old pay scale Rs.7450-11500.
8. Free Pass and Medical facilities for parents of Railway employees.
9. Merger of Jr. Clerk and Sr. Clerk and allotment of Grade Pay Rs.2800 as entry level in Clerical Cadre.
10. Redeployment of surplus Cash office Staff as per their option.
11. Written examination for Sr. Clerk of Ministerial Cadre should be abolished and promotion may be processed on the basis of Benchmarking.
12. Parity between Field and Secretariat Stenographers.
13. Extension of LARGESS to Non-Safety Categories also.
14. Extra remuneration should be given to Office Peon for doing duty for extra hours work.
15. Provide Type II quarters to employees working in Gr. Pay Rs.1800.
16. Change of designation of Peons, Clerks, Accounts Assistants, Nursing Sister etc.
17. Payment of Honorium to Accounts, Cash & Pay and Ministerial Staff.
18. Removal of Grade Pay Rs.2000 for the purpose of MACPS.
19. Provide adequate staff to Central Hospital, Jaipur.
20. Give facility of R.H.to Store Staff.
21. Give 30% Teaching Allowance to Training Instructor in Railway Training Centre.
22. Improve conditions of Railway Hospital, Railway Colonies/Quarters.
23. Fill all the vacancies of the Office Peons, Clerical staffs, Medical Staff & Accounts Staff. 50% of promotion quota of clerical cadre should be reserved for Office Peons.
24. Staff working in field should be given attention and they should be provided with good working environment, stationary goods, uniforms, computers etc.
25. Stop surrendering of posts.
26. Provide protective garments and safety shoes to Store Staff.
27. Revise the rates of Patient Care Allowance to Hospital Staff and extend it to other Medical Categories of Staff.
28. Exemption of Transport Allowance from the purview of Income Tax – enhancement of exemption limit from Rs.800 to Rs.3200 plus DA thereon.
29. Filling-up of all vacancies including backlog vacancies of SC, ST and OBC.
30. Provide ample facilities to Sportspersons working in the Railways.
31. Appointments of Clerks on compassionate ground.
32. Treat Grade Pay of Rs.4800 as Recruitment Grade for Pharmacist Category.
It would be highly appreciated if aforementioned demands of the staff referred to above are addressed favourably.
Source : AIRF